In older days we know TV s and Newspapers were playing an efficient role while marketing a brand or business. Direct customer interaction was a vivid dream for every business owners in earlier years.
But introduction of Online Marketing, made everything real. Now customers are purchasing the quality products through online stores, by sitting in their home, by communicating directly with the brand executives, effortlessly.
Could you able to believe that 3.5 billion Google searches are made every day? With a number that high, there’s no doubt that people are already searching online for something that your business offers. But how can you leverage all of that potential? There comes the SEO. Check out our custom SEO packages.
It’s a type of Online marketing Strategy. SEO or search engine optimization is the process by which a website gets in to top ranking or first page ranking in Google or other search engines (ex: Bing, yahoo) by authentic on-page, off-page optimization methods or we can say SEO is nothing but the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
Search Engine Optimization nowadays is ruling the Business sectors because of its tremendous ability to uplift a business.
Benefits of SEO over Offline Marketing tools (TV, Radio, Newspaper)
|SEO||Offline Marketing tools|
|Increases conversion rate (increasing the website visitors who takes an action)
SEO is a continuous process that can provide long-term exposure to a target audience if implemented properly.
Real time results. It can be a long process but it is possible, and rather easy, to see and measure the result of an online marketing strategy immediately after its implementation.
No need of money
See, Your business is broadcasted in front of the World/Search Engines.
|There is no effective way to measure the conversion, visibility, or overall effectiveness of an ad, because it’s impossible to tell from print media, radio or TV ads whether the audience was, or was not, persuaded to make a purchase
Offline marketing strategies, on average, only run for a period you pay your broadcaster for it.
TV, radio and print media can only be measured, adjusted and targeted at the speed in which the newspaper, or radio station can run the ad
TV ads, Newspaper ads are very costly.
Reach is limited to a city or country depending upon the budget
How SEO EXPERTS KERALA boosts your business?
See the statistics (taken from various research reports) about customers who depends online market for their different needs.
- 74% of online users perform local searches
- 20% of all searches are related to location
- 43% of search engine users are looking for a local business
- 61% of local searches result in a purchase
- 82% of local searchers follow up with an offline contact such as a phone call, a visit to the store, or a purchase
So, it’s very important that your website must rank at the top of the SERPS (Search Engine Result Pages). Please don’t be fooled by the SEO consultant who focuses only on keywords. You can’t get top ranking only by inserting keywords to html body, You have to do so many other things like update the social media platforms, increase your back links etc.
So what we do is, when a site is ready we,
- Submit it to Google, Yahoo, Ask, Bing and MSN (Moreover, Live) via ping URLs as well as by creating and submitting a Sitemap to Google and Yahoo, which will help the search engines to study about structure of your site and thereby increasing the website coverage
- During the design and creation of your website, we follow the guidelines (as outlined by Google) to continuously create Google-friendly (and other search engine-friendly) websites.
- We follow only quality guidelines, like we create websites that contain pages created for users first and for search engines second. We do not deceive our users or show different content to search engines than we display to users (this is commonly referred to as “cloaking”)
- We follow technical guidelines like allow search bots to crawl them without session IDs or arguments that track their path through the site.
What we will not do:-
- Add hidden text or hidden links to our websites.
- Use cloaking or sneaky redirects.
- Load pages with irrelevant keywords.
- Create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
- Create pages with malicious behavior, such as phishing or installing viruses, Trojans etc
- Utilize “doorway” pages created just for search engines or other “cookie cutter” approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
- Engage in any techniques known as black hat SEO or Spam indexing,
- We don’t use methods such as link farms and keywords stuffing that degrade both the relevance of search results and the user-experience of search engines.
You know search engines actually efficiently look for sites that use such techniques in order to completely remove them from their indices.
We believe only in trusted service. Contact us for more queries